Children’s growing social skills, relationships, health, and general ability to concentrate may all be harmed by technology. enhancing their social abilities More youngsters may become socially uncomfortable, distant, shy, or frightened in social settings as a result of this.
This Video Should Help:
The “positive and negative effects of technology on child development” is a question that many parents ask themselves. Technology can have both positive and negative effects on children, but it is important to consider the age of the child when making this decision.
- what are the negative effects of technology
- why is technology good for kids
- effects of technology on children
- negative effects of technology on child development essay
- negative impact of technology on students